[OM] Re: Point and shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Point and shoot
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 21:23:54 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

> And quite wonderful pictures they are, too. Most of my subjects are
> water, mineral, flora, reptiles, birds, insects and non-human mammals.
> None of them are the least interested in seeing their images on the
> camera screen.  ;-) Oh, some aquatic invertebrates this week, too, and a
> fish.

Most of my subjects are non-human as well, when I am in North America.
Taking pictures in the country of Bolivia, in the remote villages of the
Quechua,
is another experience and opportunity altogether.

>> It is fun to see their joy and facial expressions when they see a picture
>> of
>> themselves for the first time in their life.
>>
> Sounds quite lovely, almost as magic for you as for them.

Yes, actually it is. Sometimes it's hard to hold back the tears though, and
that messes with my seeing and framing abilities.

Wayne