[OM] Re: Point and shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Point and shoot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:08:32 -0700
Wayne Culberson wrote:
> I had to smile when I read this. I have taken hundreds of shots of kids, and
> adults too, who wanted to see their picture on the screen.
> http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/2789786#148739287

And quite wonderful pictures they are, too. Most of my subjects are
water, mineral, flora, reptiles, birds, insects and non-human mammals.
None of them are the least interested in seeing their images on the
camera screen.  ;-) Oh, some aquatic invertebrates this week, too, and a
fish.
> It is fun to see their joy and facial expressions when they see a picture of
> themselves for the first time in their life.

Sounds quite lovely, almost as magic for you as for them.

Moose