[OM] 410 trouble for the other Jeff Keller

Subject: [OM] 410 trouble for the other Jeff Keller
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 00:10:12 -0700
*From dcresource.com

E-410 review delayed indefinitely*
I have decided to delay the publication of my Olympus E-410 review, on
the presumption that my camera is faulty. I have had consistent problems
with severe underexposure, with some shots requiring well over a full
stop of exposure compensation (compare this simple photo to see what I
mean: E-410 <http://dcresource.com/images/news/e410_delay/oly_e410.jpg>,
D40x <http://dcresource.com/images/news/e410_delay/nikon_d40x.jpg>).
While I am aware of other people with this problem, based on feedback
from E-410 owners I do not think that it is widespread. Thus, I will be
contacting Olympus to get another camera, and I will report my findings
as soon as I have them.