[OM] Re: [OM]a moment with a E-410

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]a moment with a E-410
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 20:27:52 -0400
But poorly made lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous to self and
equipment.  Since you can't inspect the innards of the clone battery
your only "guarantee" of a safe battery is the reputation of the
manufacturer.  That's why I recommended the Energizer.  Of course, that
leaves open the question of whether the Energizer is itself a
counterfeit and that question gets to the reputation of your supplier.

Chuck Norcutt