[OM] Re: [OM]a moment with a E-410

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]a moment with a E-410
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:21:37 +1000

> Jeff Keller <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Amazon lists the E-410 as available June 10 but the E-510 available July
> 10. Maybe the E-510 is only a month away ...
>
> But the E-410 seems to only be available as a kit at the moment.
> Probably
> the E-510 will be available only as a kit at first ...

I handled the 410 in a shop in Melbourne (Oz) last weekend (so it's definitely
available here !), unfortunately it had only just arrived and batteries weren't
charged, etc.

It came equipped with the 14-42 lens, very compact, plastic mount.

The body itself was also very compact and light, maybe too light, and I doubt
you could make it any smaller without it being unusable given the size of the
lcd screen, lens mount and controls needed.

It is available (at that shop) as a kit @ $AU1256 or body only @$AU1035.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com