[OM] Re: [OM]a moment with a E-410

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]a moment with a E-410
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 08:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
> My E-410 kit arrived a couple of hours ago. So far, it feels to me
> like someone finally took the lesson of the OM-1 to heart in a
> DSLR.

I'm rather excited about the E-410.  I keep thinking that the E-510
would be a better choice for me, but the E-3 will have everything and
more anyway.  The E-410 is the formfactor I've been wanting in a
second E-body.

Shoot, I should probably forget the camera bodies and buy more glass.

AG

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail