[OM] Re: Billingham bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Billingham bags
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:14:53 +1000
I picked up a used Hadley half-price the other day - it's either an
Original or a Small - either way it carries a Voigtlander style R-D1s
body with lens, 3 other small lenses, iPod, compact didge, mobile
phone, 'puter charger and a 12" iBook in a sleeve behind the insert!
Bloody brilliant. Pull out the liner and it's a nice handbag too. I'm
considering getting a large size I'm so impressed. The others look
nice but I like the Hadley satchel style.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx