[OM] Re: Billingham bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Billingham bags
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 06:46:29 +0100
They do have the great attraction of elegant utility, that's for
sure.  I have used my Original since 1995, commuting every day to
London (!) and keeping some papers (working in MOD doesn't normally
allow for the movement of papers as most are classified), but mainly
to have my little OM1 and 28/50/135 combo ready to use.

And I didn't have a laptop in those days.

Chris