[OM] Billingham bags

Subject: [OM] Billingham bags
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 20:30:30 +0100
Hi,

I'm looking for a (another) new bag, and since I am so impressed with my
Billingham Hadley Pro, I've been looking at other Billinghams.

I think the 306 is the one for me but I was wondering if any one had
experience of the "Press Top" that is featured on the 106, 206 and 306.

It sounds OK but does it work in practice?

I had wanted to have a proper look at one but the only place I knew that
had a decent stock was Jessops in Manchester and they no longer have
them - what's the point of a proper shop if they don't keep anything in?

Mike.