[OM] Re: What's a P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's a P1?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
> Of all the things that you can do, getting the 350 is hands down
> the most important. Imagine panning using that lens.

After all these years, there's one thing I've never had and that's a
high-quality super-telephoto lens.  Unfortunately, even the "lowly"
350/2.8 is still way beyond my price range.

Some things I don't quite understand:  It doesn't have autofocus.  It
doesn't have image-stabilization. It doesn't even have a Canon or
Nikon mount.  Why then does it remain astronomically priced?

AG

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/