[OM] Re: What's a P1?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's a P1?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 01:39:35 -0700
It seems to be a developing art. Earlier designs had the switch so
that stabilization just worked in the vertical direction for panning.
Later designs detect the panning and self switch. I am not sure what
happens with the ones which have a switch position for holding the
camera while on an unstable surface like a boat as opposed to
standing on something stable.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA