[OM] Re: Decent source for batteries

Subject: [OM] Re: Decent source for batteries
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 09:17:29 -0400
I have posted the link for those tests.  You are CORRECT sir,
Sterlingtek rated very low. As far as BLM-1 batteries go, The Energizer
ER-D510 is recommended as a better alternative.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net