[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:14:08 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/2007 10:50:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Joel  wrote:
> I'm right ahead of you Paul and I haven't heard a peep  yet.

Hey Joel, any chance that we can get together for a day shoot  once
you get it?  I'd like to run a roll through that critter  too!

AG

Remember when I tried to get it shipped to me a little early so it could go
on the "Isle Royale Adventure" and get used by three members in the same
week?  That didn't work out, however when I did get it the turn around was
less
than 24 hours from receipt of package until getting it headed to the next
member.

Joel and AG, two of the other IRA travelers, now might be able to do a
"double" by both doing their images in the same 24 hour period.

Irrespective of their ability (or interest) to do a "double" it  would be
wonderful to see the velocity of the OMs journey  accelerate as  evidence by
increased numbers of images posted over a shorter period of time.  <{8^)  Bill
Barber