[OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus Odyssey Pictures Posted
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 16:27:19 -0500
Gary W. Marklund wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Just received the OM-1n. Time to start photographing :-).
>
> Gary

OK, since the order listed on the website is obviously no longer in
force, can we have an updated list of the remaining participants so I
make sure I don't book vacation during the time I'm supposed to get it?

I'm just all confused, since Gary is 5 or 6 past me...and right now, I
need less confusion in my life.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon