[OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] alternative fuels
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:05:35 -0700
I am sorry, but I was pointing out that what you said about no one
going hungry because of corn prices was inaccurate. I gave you an
example. You deny that what you said was inaccurate and then say that
the the peasants themselves or the Mexican government should solve
their hunger problem which you said does not exist. Then you accuse
me of US farmer bashing and then give a warning. Have you lost the
ability to reason?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA