[OM] Re: E-series quality problems

Subject: [OM] Re: E-series quality problems
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 07:45:48 +0000
I've always been of the opinion that if states joined the Union voluntarily,
they should be allowed to leave it voluntarily. I'm not a Lincoln admirer. He
invaded the South and started a war that killed nearly a million men. My
grandmother absolutely hated him. Just go to Gettysburg and around sunset stand
on the hill overlooking where Picket's charge got slaughtered. If you know the
history of the Civil War, I guarantee you that you'll have tears in your eyes.
There were over 51,000 casualties in that one battle. More of us Murkins were
killed in the War of Northern Invasion than in WW1 and WW2 combined.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --