[OM] Re: E-series quality problems

Subject: [OM] Re: E-series quality problems
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 23:50:28 +0000
I'm a devoted, dedicated and loyal Confederate, a distant relative of Gen.
Nathan Bedford Forrest, and my great grandfather wore the grey, and I've got
his 1861 Colt pistol, but I've long been an admirer of Ulysses S. Grant. I just
finished reading another biography, "Grant," by William S. McFeely. Gen. Robert
E. Lee was a more genteel and honorable man, but Grant came in a close second,
except for the fact his bunch won the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Bedford_Forrest

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from