[OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Power source for T28 modelling lights
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 02:09:55 +1000 (EST)
Hi Andrew

> Will pore over the Dick Smith and Jaycar catalogues during
> the next couple of days ...

The 5v supply I've got (DC out as it is a switchmode supply) though
as mentioned AC will also do the trick is Jaycar cat No. MP-3230, page
212 in the 2007 catalogue, or enter that cat number in at the website.
This one has the right plug on it as well.

MP3140 will also do the trick though it comes with a multitude of
adapter plugs.

> PS Ian, the 4Ti is getting out a lot, usually with 90/2
> attached

I'm happy for it,  there comes a time when a camera needs to be used :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery, film at eleven.