[OM] Re: OT: a few Mac questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: a few Mac questions
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 21:13:19 -0600
Moose wrote:
> I have no help for you, Dan, although I wish you well on your quest for
> Mac salvation.

  Oh, I'm still using a PC for everyday things -- but while taking care
of our new baby, I've been trying to watch videos on my wife's Mac,
because the Mac's a laptop so is more convenient when holding a sleeping
baby.

  The problem is that the files originated on a PC, and I've been having
a heck of a time getting them onto the Mac without hitting a bunch of
problems -- all I'm doing is copying files around, but it seems
surprisingly difficult to get things to work the way I'd expect them to.

  -- dan