[OM] Re: OT: a few Mac questions

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: a few Mac questions
From: James Royall <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:27:47 +0100
I'm staying with a PC using friend and want to be able to take a
drive to load photos onto while there and bring them back to transfer
to my mac. I found this page about sharing a firewire drive which
suggests formatting the drive in DOS. Presumably the same logic
should apply to a USB drive as firewire? There are issues listed but
it could work for you.

James

http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/sharefwdrive.html

As the site is dedicated to troubleshooting Mac OSX problems and
there's even enough of a market to support the publication of a book
I suppose the OS must be perpetually on the verge of collapse... ;)