[OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project

Subject: [OM] Re: Tilt lenses was Re: Macro flash bracket project
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 12:59:13 -0700
Now it is a little clearer ... thanks.

The Zeiss is an f4 (reached from Kievcamera) shown at:
<http://www.hartblei.de/english.htm>

Kiev sells the 120/2.8 for $300 (which is listed at Hartblei.com for $440)
<http://www.kievcamera.net/product.php?ID=17>

I wonder how hard it would be to put an OM or even MF mount on the
front of the super rotator in place of the lens...  Macro lenses don't
need to focus at infinity. A little more extension for the Zuiko
135/4.5 on the auto tube would be fine.

-jeff