[OM] FS: OM Zuiko & Tokina lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: OM Zuiko & Tokina lenses
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:01:19 -0700
FS: OM Zuiko & Tokina lenses & MD-1

More OM off loading. Some of these have been listed before, but I have
drastically lowered prices. I am offering these to list members first come
first served. (First firm commitment to buy.) Please reply off-list
to zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have. Your
satisfaction is 100%
guaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied
I will refund your money upon the items return in the same condition
as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC, Discover,
AMEX or Paypal to sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. (PayPal is preferred, but I am easy!)

It has been a while since I have bought or sold any OM gear, so if my
prices seem way off let me know.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add at my
cost.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in
the United States.)

1.      Zuiko 135 f4.5 macro W/65-116 auto tube.    $300.00
        (lens includes box/case/caps & hood )
         In superb mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass
is clean and mark free, diaphragm is snappy and oil free. Includes the
proper hood.
This lens is in near new condition. This is a great lens for field  macro
  work. Must be used with the variable auto tube (included!) or the
bellows. This
lens has seen very little use and is very nearly new.

2    Zuiko 21 f3.5 silver nose lens w/hood, case & caps $250.00
       (front cap is not original Olympus)
        Shows a fair amount of brassing but glass is clean & scratch
free, diaphragm
is oil free and snappy. A great 'user' grade lens.

3       Tokina 24-40 f2.8 ATX Zoom. W manual/box/case/caps & hood
$125.00
         Tokina's top of the line zoom. Two touch controls. A superb
lens and faster than most of the stock Zuiko zooms. This lens is
excellent mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean
and mark free, diaphragm is snappy and oil free. There is just the
slightest amount of brassing on the aperture ring

4       Tokina 60-120 f2.8 ATX Pro 1 touch Zoom.           $125.00
        From Tokina's top lens line. A very sharp, superb lens and
faster than
most of the stock Zuiko zooms. This lens is excellent mechanical,
cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean and mark free,
diaphragm is snappy and oil free. This lens is in great shape and is
a wonderful performer.

5    MD-1 motor drive kit                               $150.00
        Bargain/user grade motor drive one. Old style with large button.
        Includes the MD-1, the large Control Grip (takes a dozen AA
batteries)
        and a M 15V Ni Cad pack & charger. Also included is the remote
        battery cord so you can keep the battery pack in your pocket,
        or fire the MD remotely. Everything works great, but none of it
        looks too pretty.

Jim Couch