[OM] Re: E-1s spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1s spotted
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
> So what would make it even slicker would be some sort of wireless
> camera-computer connection, so the camera doesn't have to be
> tethered.
>  How fast is bluetooth these days?  maybe someone should just go
> straight to wifi?

Go straight to WiFi.  Not only do you have better range, but it's an
universal standard.  I can easily setup a mega WiFi cloud that would
give me nearly unlimited capabilities.  Wanna go city wide?  ;)

Speaking of such, I'm doing the engineering for a major meshed WiFi
deployment at a major sports facility.  One of the critical functions
is to provide WiFi cloud coverage for the photographers with WiFi
enabled cameras so they can instantly upload the pictures right from
camera to the agencies' servers.

My Firewire connection is still faster, though, and allows me to use
RAW.

AG

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time