[OM] Re: E-1s spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1s spotted
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
ScottGee1 wrote:
> This describes a huge improvement over the "old days" of film.
> Almost makes me want to get back into it.

No contest.  I'm now convinced that Olympus DID know what they were
doing when developing the E-1 and Studio.  Unfortunately the
marketing departments missed the memo.

I'm getting portrait and wedding business starting to come out my
ears all of a sudden. Get enough of these and I might be able to
reach financial equalibrium.  That would be nice.  My employer is
movng to another city and we're moving the opposite direction about
an hour away.

AG

The fish are biting.