[OM] Dr. Focus returns (in focus), was : Mini Macro questions

Subject: [OM] Dr. Focus returns (in focus), was : Mini Macro questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 21:02:57 -0400
Dr. Focus has returned and reports that the local supermarkets (almost
unheard of in Massachusetts) are full of many different brews at much
lower prices than the Boston area.  If fact, Sam Adams (product of the
Boston Beer Co.) is much cheaper here.  He is surviving quite handily on
Yuengling, Saranac and JW Dundee's porters, pale ales, IPA's, nut brown,
honey and amber lagers and black and tan.  All at less than $1/bottle.
I think I'll have one myself.

Chuck Norcutt