[OM] Re: Mini Macro questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Mini Macro questions
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:42:15 -0400
 "Ooops!  Sorry, I didn't know that Mike had posed this very question with

the very same distances and focal lengths to Dr. Focus.  He went out for

a beer (well, some beers) a little while ago to see if he can keep the

label in focus throughout the night.  Anyhow, I've answered for him.

He'll understand."

When Dr. Focus finally gets in please inquire if has missed any of his native
New England brews.

Please contact me off list with his favorites and it will be my pleasure to
help rectify

the situation.

Mike

AOL at AOL.com.