[OM] Re: A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:37:22 -0700
I don't like roller coasters, but when I was a merchant seaman and a
fisherman, I really enjoyed 60-110 MPH winds and 25-35 foot waves on the 52
and 57 foot fishing boats I was on. Flying never bothered me either, but
after not having been at sea for 30 some year I went on a whale watching
trip and the locals were ticked cause the weather was rough, 4-5 foot waves
in Monterey Bay....... half the people were puking and even on the bow,  you
could smell them at times, made it more difficult for the rest of us to not
join in on the merriment!