[OM] Re: A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:10:44 +0000
That's a lovely photo, Jan.  I think that Wicken Fen is one of those
with a spinney of wind turbines now installed.  There's another
northeast of March, one north of Ramsey and another northeast of
Peterborough.  I can see another one near Somersham as I taxi out to
the runway at Wyton.

So, the Fens are doing their bit to reduce expenditure of fossil
fuels ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker