[OM] Re: A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo

Subject: [OM] Re: A little cottage, was Re: Re: Photo
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:00:44 -0700
Chris,

Still looks like something that likes to fly verses something that is
designed to beat the air in front of it into submission. Nice set of wings!

I have a friend that some day, when I get my scheduling done right, will
take me up for  spin around the mountains where we live. I'm more worried
about my girlfriend getting air sick and making me ill of stomach too than
any air currents, as my pilot friend tells me, any landing you can walk away
from is a good landing, any landing you can use the aircraft again is a
great landing. So far, he's walked away from every one he didn't need a
parachute for. (Viet Nam, not one of his later commercial flights)

Scott