[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:59:32 +0000
It's a very picky and technical diffinteration, but if it's orange inside, it's
a muskmellon; green, and it's a cantalope, no matter what your market calls
them. Like Abe Lincoln said, "If you call a sheep's tail a leg, then you can
say a sheep has five legs. But calling its tail a leg doesn't make it one."

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --