[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:58:44 -0800
Sorry Piers, it was a native welsh speaker that sent the link to me (I don't
have speakers working) and he stated it was in a foreign language, as far as
I knew, it might have been welsh or a European dialect, but the subtitles
made me feel like I was abroad again in a place that cared to have an
English speaking visitor.

Did I mention that "Book II" is out and that BOOK revised is in the panning
stages? I've got the particulars if anyone is interested....

Scott