[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:30:47 -0800
I just had a chance to play with the ISO at 400, using a Yashica 50 mm 1.9f,
then figured out how to get to the ISO boost and tried all the combinations
up to 1600, I think it is.  Still without flash in my bedroom at night with
a few florescent fixtures, shooting a puzzle hanging on the opposite wall, I
still had a lot of yellow in the pics, all f them, but at auto verses ISO
1600 it was something like 1/1 verses 1/50.

Since the yellow shows I still needed even more light, I don't suppose the
high ISO will be visible to ruing the pics.

We'll know on Sunday night when I get back!

BTW, Moose got to shoot the fish from the front of the tank, I'll be
shooting their back sides :-) as I'm getting a behind the scenes tour, as
the person taking us use to be a docent there and is my present docent
coordinator at Big basin, volunteer work has some material/visible rewards
at times too.