[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:07:21 -0800
Wow.... I just remembered what 'being over my head at the aquarium' is like.

I've shot RAW, never been able to get a file to open.

PDF, I swear, was made in such a way as to make my head swim, the screen
flashes at me with an 'almost' regular pulse. if I really need to read it I
have to print it out.

Basically, at this point, other than photo reduction for sending and a crop
and a few minor futz's, I just don't do picture manipulation. If I ever get
time to just photograph stuff and not have to be on a  data collection trip
or some tour all the time, I may look into it more.

But I do appreciate you tip, gonna file it with my 'camera' stuff for when I
need to review something (can't find anything in the inbox, I've been
getting 600+ a day the last few weeks, ya hear me Andrew! <I use to be the
one filling peoples in boxes in some other groups!>
Scott