[OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo against aquarium glass
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:32:33 -0800
Hi Mike,

I really need to scan them. This was about the same time Death Valley
had a lake (with water) in the middle of it. The pictures weren't
great but I remember being content with some of them. I came close to
submitting one to Tope but didn't, probably because of higher priority
work :-(

Yes, the poppies are the California state flower. I have some come up
every year in my front yard. Unfortunately there is a weed which has
similar leaves that has also started sprouting every year. Evolution
at work ... the weeds that don't look like poppies used to get pulled
before they could bloom.

-jeff