[OM] Re: cleaning sensors

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning sensors
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:32:20 -0800
I think we have decided it is static electricity and it is sticking on the
plastic surfaces, not the glass ones. I am constantly reversing the 14-45
for use as a super macro, that is all I can think of that is causing this as
it isn't on the outside of any lens I note, just on that viewing screen
inside.