[OM] Re: cleaning sensors

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning sensors
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:39:41 -0800
Chuck,

#5 became real dirty all at once yesterday, lint and all sorts of crap on
it, I see lint on the inside of the camera too and am not sure how to gently
get that out and I try really hard to be neat and clean, I rarely even had a
finger print on my other lens's, but this is a lint magnet.

#2 is clean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_lens_reflex

So it only effects what I am seeing, not what the camera takes a pic of.

What can be used to remove this stuff? Can the #5 matt focusing screen be
cleaned with regular lens cleaner?

I know what probably started it was the cleaning cloth for the Tokina Lens's
give off lint all over the place, once any lens is clean then I have to get
the lint cleaned off.
I need something different than that cloth for sure! But that cloth was
miles away when this happened yesterday. I think I turned the camera
sideways inside my jacket to keep it dry and where ever tis stuff has been
residing, landed on the matt focusing screen.

Scott