[OM] Re: cleaning sensors

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning sensors
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:54:09 -0800
That is why he showed me the most important thing, how not to use it. He
backed off, short burst with an upright can and then pointing away from the
camera showed what comes out when you use a longer burst or have it
sideways. It was a lot more air than I could get out of the bulb air blower,
but wasn't nearly as much as I'd use to get the dust out of my computer.

As it was, he has lots of experience, I was practicing my 'watching'
technique.

I learned never ever to get that lens cleaning cloth in there, that only
made everything worse.