[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:10:36 -0700
Sorry Jay, but for the crime of failing to adopt the most current dogma you
have been branded a heretic and automatically lumped in with "the hated
enemy."  I'm not a religious man either, but quickly found myself in the
same category.  That's ok though, there's room enough in my world for
religious types, too.  They seem to be nice enough people for the most part.
Do you suppose they'll be the first subjects of the population reduction
program?  I'm sure it will all be handled gently and with utmost discretion,
though I'll probably be a little nervous whenever I see green license plates
now...

Bruce