[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:43:09 -0700
If you need a four-wheel drive vehicle go get where you need to go you
should not have to apologize to anyone. As I understand it most of the
poverty in Bolivia is caused by a lack of birth control caused by their
predominant religion. They have the Spanish to blame for that, not your
choice of vehicles.

/jmac