[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:07:03 +1100
It's humid at times but we aren't set up for it.
If I didn't have a native garden I'd use grey water from the shower
and sinks - but the indigenous plant life is intolerant of phosphates
- extremely so. A horticulturalist friend is keeping his European
style garden alive that way.
Most of the indigenous stuff is alive and the native grasses die off
in the summer anyway. It's just the pretty foreigners that get sick.
There's a rumour that the El Nino is about to convert - that would be
awfully nice.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx