[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:00:54 -0800
> From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
>
> I seem to recollect that according to most
> recent data... the CO2 conc. is approaching the highest levels ever
> known to
> have occurred.

Within the last 800,000 years, which is all they feel confident
about. Subtle distinction. I don't think Chuck can substantiate his
claim that CO2 was way higher during a way cooler period, but I'm
willing to look at a URL or three and change my mind...

:::: Nature must, in the not too distant future, institute bankruptcy
proceedings against industrial civilization. -- William Catton ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com/Van> ::::