[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:50:35 +1100
That's not a joke. It's rather dry around here. I'm allowed to hand
water a garden for two hours on two days a week. No sprinkers, etc.
Drippers are allowed on a timer - 4 hrs/week. Everything is dead.
Cars? No. My wife had her car dinged and the shop couldn't wash the
panel repair.
I was watching the proper football (the one that's played everywhere)
Aus. final the other day and was fascinated not by Melbourne scoring
5 (nice Archie but it's not ManU.) but by the fact that from #2
onwards it was RAINING! Brilliant. I knew the weather would arrive
soon. So it did, plummetting to a mere 25degC and giving us some
moisture.
Lawns? no point.
So Irish, with no water or ice, of course.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx