[OM] Re: PNW Gathering of the OMs?

Subject: [OM] Re: PNW Gathering of the OMs?
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:07:50 -0800
I'm generally in favor...though if traveling myself I prefer two motorized
wheels....

We are two adults and one 3.5 year old. Actually four year old, by then.

The Victoria Clipper is a nice ride. I've come back from Victoria that way,
after the American Lung Association Tri-Island Trek some years ago. We came
in from Orcas Island to Sidney, and then rode down to Victoria. Over the
years I've been up as far as Lopez and Orcas in the San Juans, and to Cortez
Island in Desolation Sound, but never to Salt Spring.

I'll plant the seeds, sounds like it could be a nice family trip.

Rob in Seattle