[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:13:58 -0300
Recently, I stole myself three MD caps: I had <<too safely>> stored them
some 10 months ago and took me a month and a half to find them again, on
the very day I was buying a new set to John.

My OM-2 and some accessories happily traveled all along Italy including
Vatican City, several times to Brazil before she finally died, a number
of times to Argentina during the '80s, and stays in the back of my car
if it's not too hot here at Montevideo, where it's not as safe as it
used to be.

Fernando.