[OM] Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Bags
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:12:51 +0000
Rodti,

I have recently bought a couple a bags. First one was the Lowepro Sling
Shot 200 AW - this one is great for walking, access to your equipment is
very easy as it swings round in front of you and opens on the top (which
was the side when it was on your back). There is some extra space at the
top but not very much. As I said great for walking but when I was just
out and about it was a bit much - you don't so much have it with you as
wear it.

The second bag was a Billingham Hadley Pro. This will double as a laptop
bag - they do a different padded insert for it. It is very well made and
doesn't shout "camera". I'm very impressed with this bag, it now goes
everywhere with me. I was surprised at just how much gear I could get in it.

Mike.