[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: Andrew Wiese <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 03:19:48 -0800 (PST)

I had a bag stolen in Egypt, large-ish black, but unmarked in terms of brand
names etc.  My fault, really, for not looking after it personally the whole
time.  Lost a few OM lenses, all of which have since been replaced, except
for my beautiful little 21/2 which I do miss a lot, but the prices these
days mean I can't really justify it.

A,

Just curious about the thief business. After shooting for some forty
years the only camera equipment I have had stolen was "safely" stored
in my home. And this goes along with the lens protecting filters.