[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:59:56 -0800 (PST)
Yes, at Disneyland.  We had just left the park, took
some snaps at the Mickey garden/Train station with the
Pentax 90wr p&s and put it inside the knapsack my wife
was wearing. The thief lifted it from the semi-opened
knapsack while it was on my wife's back. The Disney
police said it was quite common for the teams to work
just outside the park entrance, less plain clothes
cops.  If we had time, they suggested we check the
Anaheim flea market, that weekend.
Bill Latham

--- Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just curious about the thief business.