[OM] Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Bags
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:38:40 +0000
I use a Crumpler "Formal Lounge", Rodti; it's a backpack type.  The
MacBook (write it out loud and proud, old chap ;-)) goes nicely in
the sleeve and the E-1 with 14-54, 50-200 and FL36 slip nicely into
the photo section underneath.  The power adaptor for the MacBook,
remote control and monitor adaptor go in there as well.  I have to
carry the MacBook around because the MOD provides such cr*ppy
machines for presentations to our students that, as often as not, my
little Mac is needed for training when I travel to Knightsbridge
every Thursday afternoon.

I have never had a mugging problem with any bag.  My other bags are
Billinghams: 2 Hadleys, a Packington and a 206 with associated end
pockets.

Attached to the side loops on the Crumpler backpack are 2 John
Thursdays, each with a compact camera inside.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.