[OM] Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Bags
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:47:55 -0800
The hot new bag which also is compact enough for small airplanes is
made by Think Tank Photo Airport Antidote. Also carries a laptop if
needed. They also make a bag that is a little larger that still
qualifies as a carry-on for the big planes, IF there is no weight
limit. Last year I had to check my carryon going to Mexico because it
was over 20 pounds. Luckily I had gone very light with the photo
equipment which was in a LowePro Sling over my shoulder which I did
not have to check.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/ttp_product_ArprtAntdt.php

Comparison article:
http://www.bythom.com/bags.htm

I use a LowePro MiniTrekker which I like a lot.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA