[OM] Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Bags
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:05:22 +0000
Thanks, Winsor.  One of my students has the 200AW and is trying to
persuade me to go for it.  But my Social Secretary, Travelling
Companion and Grand Comptroller of the Purse will need some persuading.

She thinks that I have a fetish about bags, you see ... :-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.